Saturday, December 19, 2009

Moving Along


Well here is the first look at what I've been talking about doing. The branches are going to be attached to small square panels that will allow them to be hung on the wall using a french hanging mechanism. I've been a little frustrated with the space (or more so the total lack of space) so I haven't actually been in the studio much since these were taken. I reorganized it and got rid of some crap but the more that gets built means less space I for me to move and work in. As you can see from the images my work table goes back and forth between gluing and drying and building panels. The act of attaching the block pieces to the actual tree pieces is a tediously frustrating battle. I have bottles and weights and clamps of all sizes and each attachment is a balancing act.
















No comments:

Post a Comment