Friday, July 31, 2009

Organization

So this week I have been spending some time reorganizing my space. This was long over due. I wasn't really working in the studio and I attribute that to the fact that I couldn't actually move in it. I built these two shelves out of scrap wood and that was pretty huge. Its nice to have some areas designated for the collection of dust and random junk that I acquire.

















I also hung up some more work in our house so I'm going to throw some images of that stuff in too since it took me the greater part of an afternoon. The wood piece (blue triangles) has never been hung before and I actually really like it up on the wall. Its also a fairly simple process if I can get access to some saws. So I am thinking about making some more work that is similar.

1 comment:

  1. We need to rebuild the peace memorial south of cedar grove. Like the shelves.

    ReplyDelete