Monday, July 6, 2009

So last week was sort of slow for art making. I started teaching a mosaics class at summer school. So far I am really enjoying working with the kids. Anyhow here are a couple of images of the small wood stacks. I also went up north (Crivitz area) for the weekend and I didn't make much in terms of art. Although I did find some interesting knickknacks and some tools at a rummage sale. I got a couple of pieces of copper sheet for one dollar. I am hoping to build some rings out of those in the future but I need to acquire a jewelers saw before I can attack that project. I also found, a bag full of keys and locks, a bag full of sticky cork, a killer pair of safety glasses, three files, half dozen drill bits, and some other random tools at the rummage sale. In other words... it was a major score for a grand total of 8 bucks.

1 comment: